Wellington Day Trip!

I was lucky enough to head down to the capital of New Zealand for the day; my flight leaving at 6:30am! I managed to get down there and obviously took some photos as I was capturing the lovely time that my dad and I had together.

View from the plane | Me eating breakfast | Hot chocolate fresh off the plane
Town Hall | Cinema | Cuba Street | Famous Bucket Fountain
Me outside Parliament | Me outside The Beehive | Parliament in full
Views from top of cable car ride
Electric Boat | Takahe | Pier | Green Geckos | Shags | Me posing
Me peering | Shag flying low over the water | Me by the water
Me in a tree | Me at the waterfront | Me at Te Papa | Cable Car | Me with a statue
All in all, it was a lovely day, even if I was bloomin' exhausted afterwards!

A list of where I went in Wellington:
  • Floriditas Cafe on Cuba Street | Recommended
  • Parliament | Not Recommended [unless you're into politics]
  • Cable Car / Botanical Gardens | Recommended
  • Zealandia | Recommended
  • Te Papa | Not Recommended

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Leave me a little insight into your mind.