Winter Haul


Black Frill Checkered Socks from Rubi | Similar

Cream and Black Stripe Long Sleeve Top from New Look£4

Black Beanie from New Look | Similar

Fluffy Multi-Coloured Jumper from Mirrou | Similar

Mid Rise Skinny Basic Jeans from JayJays | Freya Boots from Number One Shoes

Bracelet from Equip | Pack of 3

Black Jacquard Wrap Skirt from New Look | £12
As it's now Autumn in New Zealand, I figured it was necessary [pshh of course] to pick up some Winter goodies! I am in love with the boots and the jeans, oh my they are so comfy. I needed some more accessories, hence the beanie, socks and bracelet which make me very happy. The jumper is fabulously soft and I'm pretty happy about the top especially because it was so cheap! Now I know most of you reading this will be going into Summer but I think that you could probably transfer a few of the items across the seasons. Let me know which ones you like and you may be seeing a lookbook soon!

8 comments:

  1. Everything looks lovely! I love the jumper. it reminds me of confetti and funfetti cakes :)

    xx, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The jumper is so lovely, I could live in it! x

      Delete
  2. you've bought some lovely things!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. take a peek at my £250+ beauty giveaway, if you fancy! click here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I'm wearing the stripey top right now :)

      Delete
  3. Great haul, some fab purchases here. Love the shoes :)x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shoes, ahhh, I could live in those shoes! Thankyou x

      Delete
  4. I LOVE !!!!! Alll of these items , the socks especially ! I'm a massive fan of frilled lace socks . Awh those shoes are beautiful, I adore ALL cut-out boots . STUNNING Haul !!
    Love Charis
    http://charisfelicity.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cut out boots and frilled socks are the best!

      Delete

Hey there! Leave me a little insight into your mind.