AMAs 2014 Fashion




From left to right, top to bottom:

  • Lucy Hale
  • Selena Gomez
  • Charli XCX
  • Meghan Trainor
  • Kate Beckinsale
  • Giuliana Rancic
  • Nicki Minaj
  • Jessie J
  • Fergie
As you can probably tell, there was an awful lot of monochrome happening this AMAs! I really love Lucy Hale's cute LBD and Charli XCX's dramatic gown. The middle row dresses are ones I'm not too sure about; I don't really like Meghan Trainor's hair straightened and I think her clutch is a bit tacky. Kate Beckinsale's hair and necklace bring the dress down for me and I'm not sure about Giuliana Rancic's sleeve.

Overall, my best dressed is Charli XCX, I just think she's rocking the old school glamour and her hair and bright red lip match her dress perfectly.

Which dress did you like best?

7 comments:

  1. Selena's my favorite ♥
    xx
    http://thenotedponcho.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree with you on all of these! The top row is my favorite, especially Selenas outfit! xx
    www.lexiealexandra.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kate's dress is really classy!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Leave me a little insight into your mind.