Artificial Flower Bouquet





Take the lid off the mason jar and dispose of it (or come up with another use), it's not necessary. Pull all the flower heads off the bouquets and plan your arrangement. You want an even distribution of the colours so keep that in mind when you put the flowers back onto the stems. Then tie your ribbon around the top of the jar, arrange your flowers so they look their best and you're done!
I get a lot of compliments on these and the beauty of fake flowers is no care! Feel free to change up the colours or even have more than two bouquets.

I actually purchased my flowers from my local cheap shop and I'm a ribbon collector so I used one I already owned but feel free to make your own twists on this.

2 comments:

Hey there! Leave me a little insight into your mind.