Shower Routine



So, like most other people out there; I love a good shower.
I love feeling the water wash away everything and you get out feeling so soft and rejuvenated.

Because I have a large amount of hair, I get to work on that first.
I use the Pantene Ice Shine Shampoo and wash it out immediately.

Then I wash the rest of my body with either the Original Source Mint and Tea Tree Shower Gel or The Body Shop Strawberry Shower Gel depending on which scent I prefer at that moment in time.

I now condition my hair with the Pantene Ice Shine Conditioner and massage that into the ends of my hair before leaving it for at least three minutes.

Then, for shaving, I use the Radox Oxygen Shower Gel (due to the fact it foams up so well) and the Schick Silk Effects Razor which I love because it's so comfortable to use and it comes with a holder.

This is the point where I wash out the conditioner and have a little ponder about life.

A few moments before I leave the shower, I switch the temperature to cold and put the ends of my hair underneath the water. A cold wash protects your hair and I've really noticed a difference since I've started doing it.

Once out and in a fluffy towel, I moisturise with the Earths Botanics Hand & Body Lotion with Cucumber and Mint all over.

And that's my shower routine!

Keep in mind that washing your hair every day does damage it so try to leave it for two or three days. I never put any product into my hair other that shampoo and conditioner so there's really not much else in terms of hair care.

I know that a lot of people do a skin care routine blog post and I just thought this would be a little different and unique.

Let me know what products you use in the shower!

I apologise for not blogging too much lately, I have been sick and really not up to creating a blog post; even one as simple as this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Leave me a little insight into your mind.