Knick Knacks

Over my life, I've collected a few tidbits that mean so much to me and today I thought I would share them with you and why I love them so much.



This is a golden [not real gold of course] rabbit that was given to me by my neighbour. I've grown a lot closer to rabbits and this reminds me of the best rabbit ever, my first rabbit, Flopsy. I also currently have two bunnies, Hiccough and Mumble which you can see here.


This is a tiny little turtle given to me by one of my best friends. For a while I took it to school with me everyday as a calming object so it means a lot to me. It's a gorgeous handmade present that I treasure.


This a brooch given to me by my grandparents many years ago. I love it because it reminds me of when I used to do ballet and how I greatly admire the beautiful dancers. I've never worn it [because when on earth would I wear a brooch?] but I've kept it in pristine condition so one day maybe my children can have it.



This is a little rabbit ring my darling friend bought me. I love the design and there's just something about the jet black crystals for the eyes that makes me love it so much.


These are little charms I collected when I was about 8 from a magazine and for some reason they mean so much to me. I wore the bracelet to school everyday till one of the charms came off and I was too scared to wear it ever again. I tried wrapping the bracelet that came with it round my wrist but it is so tiny! This just reminds me of my childhood and therefore makes me happy.


This is a little ring I picked up when I was celebrating Diwali. It only cost 5NZD so it's not worth anything but it brings back memories and I love the design of it and it reminds me of a time when I stepped out of my comfort zone in terms of food.


So those were my favourite little knick knacks. I love them to death and would probably cry if one of them disappeared. I don't see or wear them very often but every time I see them it puts a smile on my face.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Leave me a little insight into your mind.